- All products are added to your cart.
COVID Catch Up Kit - Language Grade 4 *
Research suggests that during a typical summer break, students lose the equivalent of a month's worth of what they have learned. The disruption to normal learning from COVID-19 is having a similar, though far greater, effect on student learning. The COVID Catch Up Language Kit includes grade-specific practice designed to sharpen written language skills. The resource provides meaningful reading, writing, spelling, grammar and punctuation and creative writing activities.
Specifically, the kit includes:
* Skills Sharpeners Spell & Write Grade 4 - (includes spelling, reading, writing, grammar and punctuation and creative writing activities (144 pages)
* Composition Book
* 50 Story Starter Activities
* Guided Reading Strip
* Novel: Frindle (Andrew Clements)
* Frindle Novel Study guide
Definitely has been very helpful for my son. A noticeable improvement with his printing.