- All products are added to your cart.
COVID Catch Up Kit - Language Grade 3 *
Research suggests that during a typical summer break, students lose the equivalent of a month's worth of what they have learned. The disruption to normal learning from COVID-19 is having a similar, though far greater, effect on student learning. The COVID Catch Up Language Kit includes grade-specific practice designed to sharpen written language skills. The resource provides meaningful reading, writing, spelling, grammar and punctuation and creative writing activities. In addition, the kit includes an engaging novel and novel study to excite and encourage deeper thinking.
* Skills Sharpeners Spell & Write Grade 3 - (includes spelling, reading, writing, grammar and punctuation and creative writing activities (144 pages)
* Composition Book
* 50 Story Starter Activities
* Guided Reading Strip
* Novel: Frindle (Andrew Clements)
* Frindle Novel Study guide