- All products are added to your cart.
COVID Catch Up Kit - Language Grade 2 *
Research suggests that during a typical summer break, students lose the equivalent of a month's worth of what they have learned. The disruption to normal learning from COVID-19 is having a similar, though far greater, effect on student learning. The COVID Catch Up Language Kit includes grade-specific practice designed to develop beginning written language skills.
Specifically, the kit includes:
* Skills Sharpeners Spell & Write Gr. 2 (includes spelling, reading, writing, grammar and punctuation and creative writing activities (144 pages)
* 12 Levelled Readers (6 levels to select from Reading Levels 1-20 - Guided Reading Levels A-K) Customers can choose which level will best suit the needs of their child.
* Best-selling "Sight Word Swat" game (with over 200 sight words)
* Journal (1/2 blank, 1/2 lined)
* "My Spelling" dictionary
* Guided Reading Strip