- All products are added to your cart.
Home Alone Course - January 31st
The Home Alone Safety for Kids program helps families decide if their child is ready to stay home alone. This one-day program will help empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone!
Home Alone Course - January 31st0 stars based on 0 reviews
The course takes place in our classroom on January 31st (Halton PD Day) from 9am-4pm.
In the Home Alone Safety for Kids course participants learn:
- Online safety, fire safety, accident prevention
- Basic first aid
- Age-appropriate activities and games when home alone
- Safe & healthy snacking
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
About the Home Alone Safety course:
- 6 hours
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a participant manual and wallet card
THIS CLASS INCLUDES A PIZZA LUNCH AND DRINK. LEARNING TREE CANNOT GUARANTEE AN ALLERGY-FREE ENVIRONMENT. IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR CHILD’S ALLERGIES IT MAY BE PRUDENT TO SEND ALONG AN ALLERGY-FREE LUNCH.