- All products are added to your cart.
Circuit Explorer Rover: Mission - Motion *
The Big Idea
Line up the circuitry graphics on the oversized pieces and snap them together to build a fully powered, large-scale, space-themed world. Follow the easy instructions to build a Communication Station with a rotating Radar Dish, Power Station, Rover Charger, Space Rover with Motor, non-powered Space Rover both with wheels and light-up headlights. Or connect the pieces your way to make your own, out-of-this-world, custom builds!
- Hands-on STEM learning using key engineering and design principals
- Learn the fundamentals of circuitry off the board
- Imaginative play with included astronaut and robot figures
Cut to the Chase
- Includes Communication Station with a rotating Radar Dish, Power Station with Rover Charger, Powered Space Rover with light-up headlights, Free Wheeling Space Rover with light-up headlights Light-Up Nose Cone, Rocket Nozzles, Space Rover with light-up headlights, 2 astronaut and 2 robot figures, and sticker sheet for customization
- Hours of unplugged play
- Communication Station, Rover, and Power Station require 9 AAA batteries, not included