- All products are added to your cart.
Circuit Explorer Rocket: Mission - Lights *
The Big Idea
Line up the circuitry graphics on the oversized pieces and snap them together to build a fully powered, large-scale, space-themed world. Follow the easy instructions to build a Rocket with light-up Nose Cone and Nozzles, Space Rover with light-up headlights, and Landing Pad with color changing light effects—or connect the pieces your way to make out-of-this-world custom, light-up, builds.
- Hands-on STEM learning using key engineering and design principals
- Learn the fundamentals of circuitry off the board
- Imaginative play with included astronaut and robot figures
Cut to the Chase
- Includes Light-Up Nose Cone, Rocket Nozzles, Space Rover with light-up headlights, Landing Pad with oscillating colored-changing lights, astronaut and robot figures, and sticker sheet for customization
- Hours of unplugged play
- Rocket, Landing Pad, and Rover require 9 AAA batteries, not included